Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday

(The Lord's Prayer: Get on your knees and give it a try.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served shrimp fajitas for dinner.  The meal was good.  My wife is the shrimp fajita queen.

I turned on Fox News.  Everybody is still discussing the tragedy in Connecticut.  We live in a free society.  There are lots of crazy people with access to guns.  Sadly, this won't be the last mass murder.

I watched Lord of the Rings.  I've seen the trilogy a million times.  The Hobbit was recently released.  Maybe I'll take the Children of the Rice.

I prayed to the Christ God.  I said the Our Father on bended knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the newspaper.

The New York Jets lost another game.  They are now out of the playoffs. 

The moral of the story?  Never acquire a player like Tim Tebow unless you plan to start him.  His presence puts too much pressure on a starting quarterback.

My mother called.  She had sent the kids some Christmas presents a week ago.  She wanted to know if her package had arrived.

It's currently 6:45 a.m.  I'm viewing Cavuto.  More Connecticut stuff is being featured.

Today is the Korean election.  Jim isn't going to school.  Another cold front is passing over the peninsula.  The temperature is well below freezing. 

Nevertheless, I shall walk ten miles. The rice paddies provide great stress relief.

Anyway, I'll talk to you later.  God bless.

14 comments:

  1. You are clearly insane.

    Suggestion: when you snap and reach for the AK47... head for Wall Street

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep that in mind.

      Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Amen Brother. Nothing like walking with Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple voice of sanity in a world that doesn't know it's completely insane.....Keep on truckin bro Sinner
    Romans 12:2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the surrender conveyed through your simple comments. Our Father is all one can pray when we comprehend our condition. My prayers for you and yours.

    GawainGregor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words.

      Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  5. Your language is much cleaner. That is good. Also the booze thing,, did you give it up? Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel much better.

      Yes. The cork is back in the bottle.

      Delete
  6. I can't believe the Jets started Sanchez and kept him in after his poor performance with the playoffs on the line. It was hard listening to the game on the radio.

    There will be changes next year.

    Anyway, that is all meaningless in the big picture.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    sciflyer67

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got the Pack versus the Broncos for the title.

      But what do I know?

      Delete
  7. Your blog is refreshment for the soul. I like keeping things simple and being close to God and my family. Many of the people in my area are uninterested in these things. They are too busy with their phones. I have a 17 mo old daughter and I will make sure she knows what's important. She can count to twelve already.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I appreciate the kind words.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.