Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday

(I'm just not cool.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady cooked barbecue ribs.  She stripped the pork from the bone.  Then she put the meat on toasted French bread.  The meal was delicious.

My wife and eldest son got into an argument.  It's final exam time here in South Korea.  So high-strung Asian mothers throughout the peninsula are torturing their innocent children.  Education is serious business.

The Dragon Lady often beats Lonesome Jim with a large wooden spoon.  She doesn't play around.  I call her weapon The Spoon of Justice.

The Factor came on.  O'Reilly discussed the war on Christmas.  He's been talking this same old nonsense for years now.  Perhaps he'll write another book on the subject.

I watched Homeland.  You can steal the show from this siteHomeland is fantastic.  Last night, Abu Nazzir got greased by the FBI, and Estes authorized the assassination of Brody.  I'll let you know how everything turns out.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I'm just a humble servant who does as commanded.

I went to bed at 9 p.m.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  That's nine hours of sleep.  I must have been exhausted.  I usually settle for five.  I'm wonderful that way.

I drank coffee while reading the newspaper.  Arsenal lost to a fourth-rate English team.  Sadly, I'm a dumb American who doesn't care about soccer.  Sorry.

The Five discussed unions.  The panel prefers right-to-work.  I don't know what to think.  Confusion is my middle name.

I took Jim to school.  I listened to Jethro Tull while driving.  For a brief moment, I thought I was really cool.  Then I remembered that I'm an aging white man with a Hyundai and a mouth full of rotten teeth. 

Suddenly reality set in.  But what's a boy to do?  Should I jump off a bridge just because I'm not successful like Brad Pitt?  No way.  I'm having too much fun.  I've got many miles to go before I sleep.  Hopefully.

It's currently 6:45 p.m.  Time for Supernatural.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I zapped your comment by accident.

      Sorry.

      Feel free to repost.

      I'm not very good with technology.

      Again, my apologies.

      Delete
  2. Hi Mr Wonderful. Its James from previous times. Well if you must post on ZH expect me to always find you. Hope your doing well, where you living now, seems like you moved out of Seoul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing well. Good to hear from you.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.