Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday

(Jesus Christ doesn't love waterboarding.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made oysters and egg rolls for dinner.  The meal was good.  I never complain.  I always eat my food with a smile on my face.  I'm wonderful that way.

I turned on Fox News.  Mike Huckabee talked about the liberal agenda.  Mike's one of those strange conservatives who's convinced that Jesus loves waterboarding.

My eldest son Jim became ill.  He kept puking.  The poor kid vomited well into the night.  When your kids are sick, you can feel their pain right to your very soul.  No kidding.

I watched several episodes of American Horror Story Asylum.  I steal the show from this site.  Be careful.  The series is quite disturbing. It's certainly not for everybody.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I prayed the Our Father on bended knees.  Jesus is the master, and I'm the servant.

I fell asleep at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream involving Roger Waters.  We we're sitting in my mother's living room chatting about Pink Floyd.

Roger is now 68-years-old.  He made over 80 million dollars this year.  I don't grudge him the money.  Unlike Jamie Dimon and Lloyd Blankfein, Mr. Waters actually earned it.

I woke up at 4 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the newspaper.  The Los Angeles Dodgers signed a Korean named Ryu.  This guy is quite the pitcher.  Dodger fans won't be disappointed.

The Five came on.  The panel discussed the English nurse who killed herself.  Suicide is such a selfish act.  Those Australian deejays will never forgive themselves.  And for what?  A stupid phone call?  I don't get it.

It's currently 6:20 p.m.  Tonight I shall watch The Closer.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless you and yours.

2 comments:

  1. "Capt. Vasili Borodin: I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?'

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099810/quotes

    Your writing style and that above seem to match.

    Your style is direct, simple and endearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I appreciate the kind words.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.