Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday

(American Horror Story: It gets better and better.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served beef and egg rolls for dinner.  The meal was OK.  Nothing to write home about.

But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles without a single complaint.  I'm wonderful that way.

I watched American Horror Story Asylum.  The episode featured Ian McShane as a psychotic Santa.  Jessica Lange impaled him through the neck with a letter opener.  There was lots of blood.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Our Father on bended knees. Kneeling symbolizes submission to God's will.  It's important for a man to know his place in the universe.

I fell asleep at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 5 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the newspaper.  I have a subscription to the Korea Times

Lionel Messi scored 90 goals.  I guess that's a big deal.  He plays for a club called Barca.  I'm an American who doesn't know squat about soccer.  Forgive me.

The Five discussed the murders in Connecticut.  The panel thinks there should be an armed cop in every school.  I don't have an opinion.  I'm far too stupid.

I drove Jim to school.  I own a Santa Fe.  It has a diesel engine.

We listened to Sweet Caroline on the radio.  What an entertaining song.  If Hitler had met Neil Diamond back in the day, the Holocaust would've never happened.

It's currently 6:20 p.m.  I'm planning a Lord of the Rings marathon.  But I don't know if I can stay up until two in the morning.

Anyway, I'll talk to you later.  God bless. 

6 comments:

  1. Your mentioning of Neil diamond brought back an old memory. My daughter asked for a Neil diamond cd as one of her sixteenth birthday gifts. How did I spawn such an old soul in the 21st cen. She's 27now and graduates a school teacher next spring. I'm a proud dad! Found ur blog at zh.i like to read the comments from the (idolaters) on there. I remember from my days in the Pentecostal church there are a lot of Christians in SK. Peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas.

      And congratulations to your daughter.

      Delete
  2. Killing took place about 7 miles, as the crow flies, from my house. Horrible. Passed another funeral on the way home. There should not be a cop in every school. Every principle should have a gun in a safe. Maybe arm the teachers like the Israelis do. I don't want children getting used to a police state. My 2c. Murder is bad enough, 1984 is worse. Many teachers died facing the murderer to protect the kids. If they had a gun, they could have been heroes that lived.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really are no easy answers.

      I'm at a loss.

      Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Love and peace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.