Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday

(Ted:  I laughed till I peed.)

Yesterday, I walked five miles to my favorite restaurant.  I ate three pieces of pumpkin pie.  I also had a Dr. Pepper.  The snack came to seven dollars.

I went to a PC room.  My favorite website is Zerohedge.  It's populated by idolaters and anti-Semites.  They worship at the feet of the golden calf, then complain about the greedy JewsZerohedge is a hoot.

I hiked back to my Soviet-style concrete tenement.  I watched a film called Ted.  I laughed so hard that I nearly peed my pants.  The Children of the Rice also loved the movie.

The Dragon Lady cooked pork.  The meal was good.  I ate my vittles with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.  I never complain.  I'm marvelous that way

The Talented Mr. Ripley came on.  Jude Law is a wonderful actor.  The film is quite creepy.  I highly recommend it.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I refuse to live like a filthy atheist.

I fell asleep at 2 a.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 9 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the newspaper.

Nearly half the Korean population is making less than 27,000 dollars a year.  Plus the peninsula ain't exactly cheap.  You practically have to sell your first-born son just to afford beef.

Speaking of first-born sons...

The Dragon Lady hit Jim several times with the Spoon of Justice.  The boy is on vacation.  Nevertheless, my wife wants him to study.  Asian women take school very seriously.

It's currently 11:55 a.m.  Soon we shall drive to church.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

8 comments:

  1. Are you angry about living in a Soviet-style apartment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the contrary.

      It's better than living in a school bus.

      Delete
    2. You've lived in a school bus?
      A 'Soviet-style concrete apartment ' sounds pejorative, even if better than a bus.

      Delete
  2. Love your site. You make me smile and laugh. I too get angry but also pray to the King of Kings whose truth has set me free.

    Also just love Zerohedge pagans and all. Much truth can even be found from the lost.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words.

      Merry Christmas.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you.. may the zionist lobby forever remotely control souless america!

    may the genocide of occupied Palestine march! forever! foward!

    besides, the rothchilds paid more than enough to be entertained for at least 3 generations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to hear from you.

      Your comments are always welcomed here.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.