Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday

(Mr. Musburger is a creepy grandpa.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served beef fajitas for dinner.  The meal was good.  My wife is the fajita queen.  She's a talented woman.

We finished The Walking Dead.  The strange black woman kills the governor's daughter.  She drives her deadly samurai blade right through the little girl's head.  Tragic.

Jim got angry.  I'm a big believer in math, science, and Asian languages.  So I enrolled him in a local academic academy.  He now has to study math for three hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  His class begins at 6 p.m. and finishes at 9 p.m.

He said, "This sucks.  It's my vacation.  Don't I deserve a rest?"

Jim's only twelve-years-old.  And the last thing I want to be is a tiger parent.  But math is a wonderful gift.  Plus he's half Korean.  His people are supposed to be good with numbers.

I watched Two and a Half Men.  I'm on season 10.  I steal the series from this website.  What can I tell you?  The show makes me laugh.  Perhaps I'm an idiot.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  And why not?  You can't stop God's will.  Humility is the greatest character trait one can display.

I went to bed at 1 a.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 9 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the newspaper.

An American airman in Seoul got caught selling dope.  The Air Force handed him over to the ROK authorities.  Getting a fair trial in Korea is difficult for U.S. military personnel.  They aren't real popular here on the peninsula. 

Take some friendly advice.  Never enlist.  Uncle Sam will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat.

Hannity came on.  Sean discussed an Atlanta rapper with eleven children from ten different mothers.  The Oxygen Channel gave the man a show.  Hannity was outraged.

ESPN apologized for Brent Musburger's recent behavior.  Mr. Musburger kept raving about Miss Alabama's beauty during the national championship game.  He's old enough to be her grandfather.  Brent is an elderly pervert.

It's currently 12:50 p.m.  I'm taking a long lunch.  Perhaps I'll eat some pumpkin pie.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless. 

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, James.

      I accidentally erased your comment.

      To answer your question, I have Qook TV.

      You get it through KT.

      Delete
    2. KT comes with a package deal.

      You get the TV, the phone, and the internet for about 100 dollars a month.

      The system has lots of video-on-demand American shows and movies.

      Hope this helps.

      Delete
  2. Dear dude ... Angry Sinner,

    You didn't mention your Soviet style concrete apartment this time. I'm wondering- would you post a picture of it? The building from the
    outside.
    Thanks,
    The Mildy Irritated Sinner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post a reasonable facsimile in the future.

      Thanks for the comment.

      Peace.

      Delete
  3. I love the simplicity of these posts. something meditative about scrolling through a few pages of this blog.

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smith,
    I have noticed that since you gave-up the Jinro you don't seem to dream anymore (or you do and can't remember!). Care to comment.
    Also, LSU dropped to 14th in the final rankings (I live in Louisiana). Oh well, there's always "next year"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you know LSU had a chance to get Louiville's quarterback?

      They screwed up.

      I think Louiville and Texas A&M are the squads to watch.

      But what do I know?

      Delete
  5. Do your children have Korean names also? Do you call the dragon lady by her name or just refer to her as Dragon Lady?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My children don't have Korean names.

      I call the Dragon Lady by her name.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.