Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tuesday

(Weeds: Smart, funny, and sad.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made beef and egg rolls for dinner.  She now serves egg rolls with every meal.  Yet I didn't complain.  I ate my vittles with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.  I'm marvelous that way.

I downloaded the first six seasons of Weeds.  I download all my shows from this site.  Make no mistake.  It's a crime.  But I live in South Korea, and I'm desperate for entertainment.  So what's a boy to do?

I watched two episodes. I enjoyed them.  They were both well-written and extremely edgy.  The world is filled with desperate drugged-out people.  Their stories are fair game.  I don't judge.  It's not my job.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I refuse to live life like some tortured misanthrope.  I need love.  Jesus is both food and water--if that makes sense.

I went to bed at 11 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  There was a sad editorial about crime against women in Asia.

An Indian girl was recently gang raped and murdered.  Her assailants stuck a metal rod in her vagina.  Then they dumped her on the side of the road.  She was flown to a hospital in Singapore for treatment.  Unfortunately, she died.  Her family had her cremated.

We drove to a friend's house to watch LSU.  The Tigers lost on a last second field goal.  What a bummer.  We stole the game from this site.

The Children of the Rice had a great time.  They played with their little friends.  I do my best to keep the kids active.  Being a father ain't easy.

It's currently 4:11 p.m.  I shall spend the rest of the day relaxing on my sofa.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless. 

4 comments:

  1. what torrent app do u use for download? and so after download how do u view the shows?
    thanks, I enjoy ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use U-torrent.

      I view the shows on my computer.

      It's real easy.

      Trust me.

      I'm no genius.

      Delete
  2. I read your blog and find it entertaining. Please post a pic of the dragon lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Eric.

      Have a great year.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.