Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday

(Dylan McDermott is an impressive actor.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made hot-wings for dinner.  We also drank Pepsi and ate bread.  The meal was good.  I like spicy stuff.

I turned on Fox News.  Hannity is still outraged over the government's response to the Sandy Hook Massacre.  He says that Obama won't rest until he takes away our guns.

Here's the sad truth.  The 2nd Amendment is a necessary evil.  Governments have been killing innocent souls since humanity first stepped out of the slime.  The people need an equalizer.

I watched American Horror Story Asylum.  Dylan McDermott drinks milk from a lactating black prostitute.  No kidding.  How do they get this stuff on network television?

Later, I enjoyed a Two and a Half Men marathon.  Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer make a great comic team.  It's a shame that Sheen screwed things up.  He robbed us all of first-rate entertainment.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I refuse to spend my life wrestling with angels.  It's easier just to submit.

I went to sleep at 4 a.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 10 a.m.  I drank coffee and leafed through the paper.  I can't remember a darn thing I read.  Perhaps I have Alzheimer's.

I took the family to church.  Driving in Korea is crazy.  I said the F-word many times.

Our regular pastor was absent.  His replacement failed to impress.  The sermon was long and garbled.  No big deal.  The man forgot to bring his A-game.  Happens to the best of us.

It's currently 9:10 p.m.  I'm relaxing on the sofa.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.