Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday

(Mike Shanahan: He really screwed up.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served beef and French fries for dinner.  The meat was greasy.  It gave me the runs.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm marvelous that way.

I downloaded the first eight seasons of Two and a Half Men.  Agreed.  Charlie Sheen is an absolute pig.  Yet he brings a big smile to my face.  So what's a boy to do?

I watched several episodes of Weeds.  I steal the show from this site.  I'm currently enjoying season three.  U-Turn just died of a heart-attack.

Weeds is offensive.  It's pro-abortion and anti-Christian.  Nevertheless, the series is well-written.  I want to turn it off.  But I can't.  Sadly, I'm a weak-willed man who loves pumpkin pie and television.  I'll see you in hell.

There once was a famous abortionist named Dr. Tiller.  He slaughtered thousands of unborn children in Kansas City.  The man was a genuine living breathing holocaust.

He got murdered a few years back in a church.  His killer shot him with a hand gun.  I was very happy.  I jumped up and down like a giddy beauty queen.  My demons have demons.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  God's will is God's will.  Why fight it?  I'm not looking to punish the white whale.

I went to bed at 5 a.m.  I woke up at noon.  I drank coffee and read the paper. 

Mike Shanahan is catching heat.  And rightly so.  What he did to RGIII is inexcusable.  That kid should've been pulled after the first quarter.  The careers of both men are now in jeopardy.

I turned on FOX News.  Greta's guest was Pete Rose.  He's starring in a new reality show with his hot Asian girlfriend.  Pete's old enough to be her grandpa.  Lots of women have daddy issues.  I'm glad I don't have daughters.

It's 3:35 p.m.  My wife and Jim went to E-Mart.  Bruce is still at school.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back Smith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tommy.

      I'm glad to be back.

      Hope you had a nice holiday.

      It's great to hear from you again.

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you back my friend... now I want beef and french fries for dinner. I'll skip the screaming stool though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be back.

      Thanks for the kind words.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you're back, Mr. Smith, but I kinda miss the old drunkin' smokin' misanthropic version of you. That being said, you are clearly in a much better place emotionally. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You tell the world how you pray to Christ Our Lord every day.

    When will you show the world how you serve him every day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do enough to serve.

      I'll try harder.

      Thanks.

      Delete
  5. Smith I'm glad your back, Fuck Lloyd Blankfien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bill Mill.

      It's good to be back.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.