Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday

(Lincoln: Perhaps I need a larger brain.)
 
Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served egg rolls for dinner.  They were smothered in chili sauce.  I'm tired of egg rolls.  Nevertheless, I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm beautiful that way.

I downloaded Lincoln.  The movie was slow and boring.  Lincoln caters to political junkies and history buffs.  Unfortunately, I'm far too stupid to appreciate such a sophisticated film.

I watched American Horror Story Asylum.  Jessica Lange rocks.  For a senior citizen, she still has great moves.  Look at that old girl go!

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I need God.  I refuse to go through life like a filthy nihilist.

I went to bed at 1 a.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at noon.  That's eleven hours of sleep.  I must've been exhausted.

I drank coffee and read the paper.  Ray Lewis is retiring at the end of the year.  Time flies.  I'm 44-years-old, and I'll be dead soon.  But who cares?  Out with the old, in with the new.

The Factor came on.  O'Reilly called Al Gore a liberal hypocrite for selling Current TV to Al Jeezera.  Bill's probably right. 

Yet it's funny how he never insults conservatives like the Koch brothers.  The billionaires do lots of business with Iran, our sworn enemy.  O'Reilly often drinks his own Kool-Aid.

I checked out the Fiesta Bowl.  Oregon completely dominated Kansas State.  The game wasn't the least bit entertaining. 

It's 2:25 p.m.  We're going to have a little party.  Jim turned twelve today.  He's almost a teenager.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Just curious, but do you get any U.S. TV channels in S. Korea such as ESPN or Turner Classic Movies, HBO, etc.? I'm assuming you get news channels such as CNN and maybe Bloomberg. Again, just curious.

    Now I'll leave you with a joke:

    So this guy walks into a doctor's office, and he has a duck on his head. The doctor looks up at him, mildly surprised, and says, "What can I do for you, sir?" And the duck says, "Doc, can you get this guy off my ass?"

    Just a little sumpin' to think about next time you see a duck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get BBC, CNN, FOX, Bloomberg, and CNBC.

      I also get the History Channel and National Geographic.

      That's about it.

      Delete
    2. Thanks.

      Oh, and the joke was in regards to the Fiesta Bowl. Oregon Ducks and all...

      Delete
    3. The Ducks look good.

      Their quarterback is fantastic.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.