Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wednesday

 
(Grimm:  There are worse ways to kill an hour or two.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served Hormel chili for dinner.  The meal came from a can.  But I didn't complain.  I just kept my mouth shut while eating my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.

I watched a strange show called Grimm.  Characters from popular fairy-tales spring to life and commit grisly murders in modern day America.  What's not to like?

Then I viewed several episodes of Weeds.  The series is excellent.  I'm not a left-coast American.  In fact, I'm actually fairly conservative.  But Weeds keeps me entertained.  So what's a boy to do?

I prayed to Jesus Christ.  I said the Our Father on bended knees.  Kneeling symbolizes submission to God's will.  I refuse to worship at the altar of man.

I went to bed at 1 a.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 9 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  Several NFL coaches were fired.  Talk about a tough gig.

O'Reilly is on vacation.  The Factor featured vignettes with past guests.  The common theme was the dangers of secularism.  Bill thinks that America is dying.

I saw the Rose Bowl.  I stole the game from this site.  Stanford won in a close contest.  American football rocks.

It's absolutely freezing outside.  I won't be going for any walks.  Hiking in this type of weather takes a unique dedication that I don't possess.

It's currently 2:36 p.m.  I shall spend the rest of the day relaxing on my sofa.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless. 

2 comments:

  1. Is the dragon lady u keep talking about is ur housemaid?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.