Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wednesday

(The Sopranos:  Ralphie beats a whore to death with his fists.)

Yesterday, I made egg rolls and steak for dinner.  I cooked the food in my magnificent Phillips air-fryer.  The meal was delicious.  Perhaps I'm a master chef.

I watched Supernatural.  Sam's soul is currently trapped in hell with Lucifer.  Dean is feverishly trying to find a way to get it back. 

Supernatural might be the dumbest show on television.  Nevertheless, I love it.  Poor old Smith is just another brainless member of the herd.  And don't bother giving me a lecture.  I'm as happy as a pig in shit.

I viewed season three of The Sopranos.  Ralphie beats a pregnant whore to death with his bare fists after being dishonored.  The scene is so disturbing that I nearly pissed my pants.  Banality followed by shocking violence.  Quite a combo.

I played more NCAA Football.  My star quarterback tore up his knee in week seven and missed the rest of the season.  My team failed to finish in the top 25.  The ordeal was quite a blow.  Modern video games are very realistic.  It's easy to see how kids get hooked.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.  Jesus is a powerhouse.  If you invite him into your life, he'll come and kick you right in the nuts.  No joke.

I went to bed at 4 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 2 a.m.  That's ten hours of sleep.  I must've been exhausted.

I drank coffee and read the paper.  Chinese New Year is right around the corner.  It's a huge holiday.  In Korea alone, 29 million people will travel to their hometowns.  Talk about a traffic nightmare.

We're staying put.  The Dragon Lady already visited her people a couple weeks ago.  The Children of the Rice are disappointed.  They enjoy begging their grandparents for money.

I turned on Fox News.  The Boy Scouts have decided to stop discriminating against gay people.  It's the correct move.  Times change.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

8 comments:

  1. Times change but God doesn't. If we don't stand up for truth we won't stand up for anything.

    Anyway have a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind thought.

      I hope you ave a great new year, too.

      Delete
  2. What is the process to invite Christ into your life. I thought I did it correctly but I wasn't kicked in the nuts or anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kicked in the nuts is just a metaphor.

      There's a huge power and a glory to God's will.

      I don't fully understand it.

      I'm just a foolish mortal.

      Peace.

      Delete
  3. Okay, is this a blog or is it a secret subliminal ongoing advertisement for Phillips air fryers? Anyway, it's working. I've already looked them up online. The Dragon Lady did get it for a good price. How much commission do you get on these things?

    Going with the question asked above - if you have no nuts to kick does that mean you cannot be saved? Just tell me the truth. I don't like to waste my time.

    Your pregnant friend is in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted.

    Peace to you, brother Smith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are different prices for different sizes.

      We got a small one.

      It's a lot of fun to use.

      I recommend it highly.

      Peace.

      Delete
    2. Sophie, I confess!! I have also been seduced into extra curricular activity on this subject. We have them available from 100GBP/ 160USD
      (Link attached - http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/7693270/art/philips/airfryer-black.html).
      Not so expensive here, but then,, this is the land that fries everything, 'Mars bars' included. Frying in the UK is clearly competitive business.
      So far, I have resisted the temptation to purchase - but that will surely depend upon Smith's extended trial, and forthcoming utterances?!
      Regards... TG

      Delete
    3. Don't go more than 300 dollars.

      That's my advice.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.