Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday

(The Ravens might be a team of destiny.)

Yesterday, we went to a restaurant for dinner.  We enjoyed a Korean beef barbecue.  The meal was good.  It came to fifty dollars.  That's pretty reasonable by ROK standards.  The peninsula isn't cheap.

The Dragon Lady took the kids to Dunkin Donuts.  The Children of the Rice needed their sugar rush.  Then we went to E-Mart.  She bought lots of egg rolls and chili sauce.

We returned to our Soviet-style concrete tenement.  Asians are crazy drivers.  I often use the f-word.  We should take away their cars and replace them with horses.  But who died and made me boss?

I watched Supernatural.  I'm on season six.  The show is quite stupid.  Yet I love it.  I can't get enough.  I download the program from this site.

I stayed up until 5 a.m. in order to see American football.  However, none of the web-streams were working.  I'm quite sad.  Judging from the highlights, the games looked very entertaining.  The Ravens might be a team of destiny.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  Submission is very important.

I went to bed at 6 a.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke at 3 p.m. and drank coffee while reading the paper.  The Korean police found a nine-story whorehouse.  The owner was arrested.  Prostitution is big business here in Asia.  Everybody likes getting their rocks off.

I turned on Fox News.  Walmart is hiring every veteran who wants a job.  Our country is truly in a lot of trouble.  Endless warfare and crap jobs.  That's not exactly a formula for success.

It's currently 4:45 p.m.  I'm relaxing on my sofa.  Perhaps I'll download The Sopranos.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

15 comments:

  1. Do you ever go back to America to vote?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's Dave been? We haven't heard much about him?

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave's doing fine.

      He went to Cambodia for his vacation.

      Delete
  3. Thanks to Obama, every Veteran who served his country by getting shot and seeing his buddies die gets a job at Wallmart filling that paper brown bag at the register.

    ALL HEIL AMERICA!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a big problem.

      But I remain optimistic.

      Things should bounce back in a decade or two.

      Delete
  4. Attention Walmart employees: a job at Walmart is basically servitude to your Chinese Corporate Overlords.

    A nine-story whorehouse: Awesome! That's 9 different levels of ways to get to be a sinner. I shudder to consider what services are provided on the top floor... LOL

    Endless warfare and crap jobs: welcome to the New Normal. Enjoy, because it's not gonna' change any time soon.

    Keep the faith, bro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eric.

      It's always good to hear from you.

      Peace.

      Delete
  5. Checkout nutjob.eu for game streams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      I'll give it a try for the Super Bowl.

      Delete
  6. Good to see you blogging again, Smith. I rediscovered you in the comments on Zerohedge. I haven't seen you commenting there lately. You didn't get banned again did you? I hope not.

    The story about Walmart and the jobs for veterans is really just sad.

    I watched all the pomp and gasbaggery of the inauguration today. With amendments getting shredded lately, how could they pledge to protect and defend the constitution? Colour me confused.

    Anyway, your blog never fails to entertain. Your gift for words and police report style of writing is unique in a world of bland.

    Enjoy the rest of your time off now that your family is back home where they belong.

    Peace to you brother Smith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to hear from you again, Sophie.

      I hope you've been doing well.

      Try to keep warm up in the Great White North.

      Thanks for the kind words.

      Peace.

      Delete
    2. And yes.

      The Zerohedge boys burned a couple of my user names.

      Just like old times, huh?

      Delete
  7. Smith is always getting blocked...I agree with your comment...an armed Japan will be frightful, they should be better than that now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true.

      I get blocked all the time.

      I don't know why.

      There are lots of links on that site.

      Why pick on me?

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.