Friday, February 1, 2013

Thursday

(Grimm:  Yes, I'm that desperate for entertainment.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made sweet and sour pork for dinner.  The meal was good.  It came with egg rolls.  My wife is the egg roll queen.

I watched a show called Grimm.  Fairy tale creatures come to life and murder innocent citizens.  A handsome cop must protect the world from their evil.  I download all my television at this site

I'm not sure if Grimm is good or bad.  Poor old Smith is desperate for entertainment.  Sometimes the line between quality and crap gets a little blurry.

I'm still enjoying season three of The Sopranos.  Tony is cheating on Carmella with Gloria.  Gloria sells cars at a place called Globe Mercedes.  She's crazy.  In a fit of rage, she hits Tony on the back of the head with a Porterhouse steak.

I played more NCAA Football.  This time I created a team.  How cool is that?  You're even allowed to construct your own stadium.  Back in my day, all we had was Atari.  Talk about a piece of shit.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

I went to bed at 6 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 2 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.

Koreans are the biggest buyers of sex from minors in south east Asia.  They flock to places like Thailand and Cambodia in pursuit of underage girls.  Men love to get their rocks off.  They'll risk years and years of incarceration just for an orgasm.  Go figure.

I turned on Fox News.  There was a mass murder in Arizona.  Several people died from gunshot wounds.  The culprit committed suicide before the police could apprehend him.  

It's currently 3:45 a.m.  I need to take a shower.  I feel itchy.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.  

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, funny stuff, those horny Korean men flocking to Thailand to get their freak on... And hey, I ask you, was there ever a city on this planet with a more grin-inducing name than "Bangkok"? I'm a grown man, for Christ sake, and yet I *still* can't help but snicker over a city with a name that sounds like "bang cock." Especially a city that's known for its booming sex trade business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to Bangcock for my honeymoon 14 years ago.

      The place is huge. Talk about traffic congestion.

      I enjoyed the food.

      Delete
  2. Has Dragon lady ever been to USA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.

      She's been many times.

      She likes it.

      Delete
  3. I keep hearing about those egg rolls. Can you send me some?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me.

      They aren't that good.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.