Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday

(King Richard's remains have been found.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served steak for dinner.  The meal was good.  She cooked the vittles in our Phillips air-fryer.  What a fantastic machine.  Technology certainly makes life easier.

I watched Weeds.  I like the show a lot.  Vice is ugly stuff.  On the surface, selling marijuana might seem cute.  But the drug business attracts murderous villains. 

Just ask the Mexicans.  Those poor people are involved in an actual civil war fueled by narcotics.  I believe in legalization.  Let's take the money out of dope.

I'm currently enjoying season four of The Sopranos.  There's a great deal of tension between Tony and Ralph.  The shit's about to hit the fan.  Ralph's going to get killed over a stupid race horse.  I can feel it in my bones.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  I refuse to babble like a pagan.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a strange dream.  I smoked many cigarettes in the shower while viewing MASH.  I was nabbed by several teenagers who were peeking through a window.  They reported me to the proper authorities.

I woke up at 7 a.m.  I drank coffee and read the paper.  Six foreigners from Malaysia and Singapore got caught using fake credit cards in Seoul.  They purchased half a million dollars worth of goods at high end retail stores.  Asians love to shop.

I turned on Fox News.  The remains of Richard III were found under a parking lot in Leicester, England.  Far out.  He's the subject of my favorite play by Shakespeare.  I wonder if Richard actually killed his two nephews.  I smell Tudor bullshit.

It's 3 p.m.  I shall drink Coke and eat pretzels.

Anyway, talk to you later.  God bless.

6 comments:

  1. hey fuckface!

    you suck!

    hehe ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not very nice.

      How dare you!

      Delete
  2. Mr smith...don't let them bring u down. I adore your work. Had a dream myself, but it was with the pope and I had to wake him up (he was sleeping on the floor) the butler was there too, must have been the new one. The last one didn't work out so well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

      Peace.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I will eventually.

      But I'm hoping to get another 35 years out of my tired sorry meat sack.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.