Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday

(Kim Kwang-Hyun pitches for the SK Wyverns.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared spicy beef and noodles for dinner.  The meal sucked ass.  Korean food doesn't always float my boat.  The fare can be both strange and intimidating.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles.  I'm wonderful that way.

I watched baseball on the tube.  The SK Wyverns hosted the Samsung Lions in the city of Incheon.  Samsung won the game 2-1.  The starting pitcher for the Wyverns was Kim Kwang-Hyun.  Mr. Kim's attracting a lot of attention from American scouts.  They think he has the right stuff to jump into the major leagues.  Kwang-Hyun makes $750,000 a year.  That's great money.  He also has a wonderful set of teeth.  What a lucky man.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not a dirty misanthrope.  I asked Jesus to help me with some health issues.  My choppers have been giving me problems for several years now.  I live in a constant state of nagging pain.  Soon I'll be toothless.  But at least the agony might come to an end.  A comfortable life with dentures would suit me just fine.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had another dream concerning fishing.  I waded into a frigid river and tried to catch a giant sturgeon.  I hooked a leviathan so large that it dragged me under the water.  I used to be an avid sportsman.  Perhaps I should spend my weekends escaping the urban jungle.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank several cups of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Both men and women are eating far too much salt.  This overindulgence kills nearly two million people globally per year.  I love salt.  I refuse to cut back.  I already gave up smoking and drinking.  That's as far as I'm willing to go.

I turned on Fox News.  A young black man in Ferguson, Missouri was shot and killed by a white cop.  The folks are up in arms.  Some broke into stores and stole merchandise.  Others hurled Molotov cocktails at the fuzz.  The police employed tear gas and rubber bullets to quell the unrest.  Things seem calm today.  I'll keep you updated.

Anyway, it's time to don our tinfoil hats.  Here's Peter Schiff discussing American race relations. 

God bless.  

8 comments:

  1. Smith, they may have been lying to you about the salt thing, like they did about cholesterol:
    http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=229298
    best, Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Living is deadly business.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. You could have my teeth Smith, but being a Brit, they're green and curly!
    Have a great weekend.
    TG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, the Japanese have some pretty nasty teeth. Must be all that radiation.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. It's a seperate issue that police are becoming militarised and may well be at fault in this instance but I saw this today and thought if only the black community in the us had someone like this instead of Obama or rev Sharpton clowns. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B092acMImJE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw a tape of Mike Brown assaulting the store clerk and stealing cigarettes. This type of thuggery gives the government an excuse to crackdown on the people.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. Hi Smith.....I see Al Sharpton is getting involved in this Ferguson trouble...He only seems to shout his mouth off when shit involves whites or cops.
    I recall awhile back a black community leader saying his community should stand back and look at them themselves sometimes.
    Sharpton called him a Uncle Tom...the cat causes racial tensions not solves them.

    FLB dude ......peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharpton's an ass-hat.

      FLB, Patrick.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.